Winterevanesce has been around since 2006. It’s a name I came up with as a website name but eventually became a username for every other site I’ve opened (Livejournal / Dreamwidth, Youtube, Tumblr, Twitter, Etc..). I enjoy sharing my work with the world. What you will find on the site is my fanvids, art work, and more.
- Nickname – Kitty
- Interest – Vidding, Graphic Designing, Photography, Baking, TV shows, Soap Operas, Asian Dramas, Movies and Music
- Softwares I use on a Daily Basis: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Acrobat, Spotify, Itunes
- Current Vidding Software / Plug ins: Sony Vegas 12.0, NewBlueFX (TotalFX pack)
- Current TV Shows: Eyewitness, Falling Water, Shadowhunters, The Magicians, The 100, Shameless US, How To Get Away With Murder, American Horror Story, The Royals, iZombie, Supergirl, Gotham, Scream Queens, From Dusk Till Dawn, Quantico, Young & Hungry, You’re The Worst, Please Like Me, Man Seeking Woman, Younger, The Shannara Chronicles, Liv & Maddie, Best Friends Whenever, etc..
- Past TV Shows: Faking it, The Family, Moonbeam City, Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, The Fosters, Supernatural, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Skins, Dollhouse, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel the Series, Firefly, Gilmore Girls, Heroes, Dark Angel, Point Pleasant, Tru Calling, Pushing Daisies, Veronica Mars, Blood Ties, Gossip Girl, Wonderfalls, Instant Star, True Blood, Nikita, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, 2 Broke Girls, Revenge, The Secret Circle, New Girl, Ringer, Mom, The Goldbergs, Brooklyn 9-9, The Following, Bates Motel, Tomorrow People, Starcrossed, Suburgatory, Helix, Hannibal, Orphan Black, Believe, Dracula, Teen Wolf, etc..
- Current Soap Operas: Hollyoaks (Ste x Harry)
- Past Soap Operas: Passions (All Characters), As The World Turns (Luke x Noah), GZSZ (Lenny x Carsten), Days Of Our Lives (Will x Sonny), General Hospital (Michael x Kiki)
- Asian Dramas: You’re Beautiful, Delightful Girl Choon, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, You Smile, Cinderella’s Sister, Creating Destiny, Life is Beautiful, High Kick Through the Roof, Playful Kiss, Fugitive Plan B, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Iris, Boys Over Flowers, Coffee Prince, My Princess, Dream High, All My Love, Paradise Ranch, Heartstrings, Secret Garden, K-POP: The Ultimate Audition, Buzzer Beat, Bloodhound: The Vampire Gigolo, Gantz, IS, Life, 1 Litre of Tears, Moyashimon, Nobuta Wo Produce, Ouran High School Host Club, Proposal Daisakusen, Takumi-Kun Series, Zettai Kareshi, Quartet, Q10, Hi My Sweetheart
- Movies: Too many to list! I typically enjoy all Marvel Universe Movies, The X-Men Movies, and Books Turned into Movies like The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner, Twilight, Harry Potter, etc.. Give me action, horror, romance, comedy, psychological thrillers – I love them all!
- Music: Also too many to list! My favorites recently have been Years & Years, Troye Sivan, Asbjorn, Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, Smallpools, Purity Ring, Clairity, Bring Me The Horizons, Pvris, Meg Myers, Aquilo, Halsey, Tove Styrke, Alison Wonderland and so much more…
How did you get started in Video Editing?
My dad is a videographer, so video editing and filming was introduced to me at a young age. Although I did not take much interest in it until I was in High School. My school never really had much creative classes to choose from until one year, a new teacher introduced a new class called “Media Class”. I signed up for it and learned how to film and edit videos. We used Adobe Premiere Pro. I edited most of the first film we did. There was this one part in the film where the two actors had a duet to “You’re The One That I Want” (Grease Song) and that was when I first pieced together music and film. It was so much fun to me and I needed more! So that Summer, I got my hands on Adobe Premiere Pro and started editing my very first Fanvid. Back then, I was really into doing Musician fanvids – So the first one I made was to Avril Lavigne. That was in June 2006, and since then I have not stopped making music videos. It’s really one of my greatest passions to be able to create and piece together these videos.
How come I never see you make any more Fanart?
Making fanart used to be something I enjoyed creating. Since I’ve become a full time Graphic Designer, I usually don’t like to open up Photoshop again after using it all day long to create more art. I’d rather go edit a video. I do occasionally make gifs on my Tumblr, because they are super easy for me to put together and because I just really like gifs.