Winterevanesce has been around since 2006. It’s a name I came up with as a website name but eventually became a username for every other social media account I’ve opened ( Dreamwidth, Youtube, Tumblr, Twitter, Etc..). I enjoy sharing my work with the world. This site is a collection of all my fan videos with available downloads/streaming.
// ABOUT ME
- Nickname – Kitty
- Interest – Vidding, Graphic Designing, Photography, Baking, TV shows, Soap Operas, Asian Dramas, Movies and Music
- TV Shows I’ve Watched: Channel Zero, Good Girls, The Alienist, Outcast, End of the F***ing World, The Exorcist, You’re The Worst, Shadowhunters, Atypical, 13 Reasons Why, Future Man, The Royals, The Magicians, Young & Hungry, Shameless US, How To Get Away With Murder, American Horror Story, Eyewitness, The 100, Supergirl, Please Like Me, Gotham, Scream Queens, From Dusk Till Dawn, Quantico, Man Seeking Woman, Younger, The Shannara Chronicles, Liv & Maddie, Best Friends Whenever, IZombie, Faking it, The Family, Moonbeam City, Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, The Fosters, Supernatural, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Skins, Dollhouse, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel the Series, Firefly, Gilmore Girls, Heroes, Dark Angel, Point Pleasant, Tru Calling, Pushing Daisies, Veronica Mars, Blood Ties, Gossip Girl, Wonderfalls, Instant Star, True Blood, Nikita, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, 2 Broke Girls, Revenge, The Secret Circle, New Girl, Ringer, Mom, The Goldbergs, Brooklyn 9-9, The Following, Bates Motel, Tomorrow People, Starcrossed, Suburgatory, Helix, Hannibal, Orphan Black, Believe, Dracula, Teen Wolf, etc..
- Current Soap Operas: Days Of Our Lives (Will x Sonny x Paul),
- Past Soap Operas: Passions (All Characters), As The World Turns (Luke x Noah), GZSZ (Lenny x Carsten), General Hospital (Michael x Kiki), Hollyoaks (Ste x Harry)
- Asian Dramas: One More Time, You’re Beautiful, Delightful Girl Choon, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, You Smile, Cinderella’s Sister, Creating Destiny, Life is Beautiful, High Kick Through the Roof, Playful Kiss, Fugitive Plan B, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Iris, Boys Over Flowers, Coffee Prince, My Princess, Dream High, All My Love, Paradise Ranch, Heartstrings, Secret Garden, K-POP: The Ultimate Audition, Buzzer Beat, Bloodhound: The Vampire Gigolo, Gantz, IS, Life, 1 Litre of Tears, Moyashimon, Nobuta Wo Produce, Ouran High School Host Club, Proposal Daisakusen, Takumi-Kun Series, Zettai Kareshi, Quartet, Q10, Hi My Sweetheart
- Movies: Too many to list! I really enjoy all Marvel Universe Movies, The X-Men Movies, and Books Turned into Movies, etc.. Give me action, horror, romance, comedy, psychological thrillers – I love them all!
- Music: Inna, Charli XCX, Kim Petras, Mabel, Bea Miller, Taylor Swift, Blackbear, Noah Cyrus, Years & Years, Troye Sivan, Asbjorn, Twenty One Pilots, Smallpools, Purity Ring, Bring Me The Horizons, Pvris, Meg Myers, Halsey, Tove Styrke, Alison Wonderland, MNEK, Zara Larsson, and so much more… I have a Spotify account and lots of playlists you can check out here.
// TECH STUFF
- Softwares I use on a Daily Basis: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Acrobat,
Microsoft Word & Excel, Teamviewer, Spotify, Itunes
- Current Vidding Software / Plug ins: Vegas Pro 14 & 15, Adobe After Effects CC, NewBlueFX (TotalFX pack), Sapphire
How did you get started in Video Editing?
My dad is a videographer, so video editing and filming was introduced to me at a young age. Although I did not take much interest in it until I was in High School. My school never really had much creative classes to choose from until one year, a new teacher introduced a new class called “Media Class”. I signed up for it and learned how to film and edit videos. We used Adobe Premiere Pro. I edited most of the first film we did. There was this one part in the film where the two actors had a duet to “You’re The One That I Want” (Grease Song) and that was when I first pieced together music and film. It was so much fun to me and I needed more! So that Summer, I got my hands on Adobe Premiere Pro and started editing my very first Fanvid. Back then, I was really into doing Musician fanvids – So the first one I made was to Avril Lavigne. That was in June 2006, and since then I have not stopped making music videos. It’s really one of my greatest passions to be able to create and piece together these videos.
How come I never see you make any more Fanart?
Making fanart used to be something I enjoyed creating. Since I’ve become a full time Graphic Designer, I usually don’t like to open up Photoshop again after using it all day long to create more art. I’d rather go edit a video. I do occasionally make gifs on my Tumblr, because they are super easy for me to put together and because I just really like gifs.